Click Here to Join Race for the RainForest!

News

Natural Thangs

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Garbage Rant

Some people need to invest in these! Garbage
Cans and Recycling Bins.




Pollution is everywhere. We have very few places on Earth left that isn't polluted. Just looking around in my own area I find the water ways, streets, parks, beaches and even homes polluted with peoples trash. Why can't people find a trash can to throw things away? I hate a litter bug. These people don't care about cleanliness - and I'd hate to see their homes! I'm sick, sick, SICK of it. Lazy people - find a trash can to throw away that burger wrapper!

One of the most disgusting things I have ever seen was on highway 65. I was driving South from Little Rock and to my surprise some dumb a$$ decided to throw a 'crap load' of dirty baby diapers all over the highway. Unbelievable! What did they do save the last months worth of soiled diapers from their child and then dumb them on the highway? That was a time I wish I had a camera - at least one on my cell phone to show everyone just how many diapers was on the highway.

I can't even go to the river or a lake with out finding some type of trash on the ground. I am also sick of fisherman that leave unwanted catches and guts from their cleaned fish on the ground for others to smell. I'm sick of seeing bottled water and coke cans littering up the areas. FIND A TRASH CAN!

I hate to see a neighbors yard where they publicly display their trash in their yards. Your not going to fix that old bike, old washer, or that old fan then find a recycling center to take it away! Junky yards are horrible - what's worse are those a$$holes that will drive by and dumb trash in beautiful lawns. This makes me so angry.

I have a bad habit of smoking cigarettes - yes I know I need to quit - but don't add me with the long list of those that throw their butts on the ground. I hate to find smokers that can clearly see the public ashtray and will not use it. I hate those that dump their ashtray from the from their cars into a public parking lot or elsewhere. I hate smokers that throw their butts out the window instead of using an ashtray in their vehicles. STOP IT!

Volunteer groups will go out to clean up trashy places and they shouldn't have to. I'm sure these people would rather volunteer their time doing other things that are important. When trashy people throw out their trash they are not only hurting the environment but wasting the times of volunteer groups.... and let's not for get the states that have to pay people to pick up trash in the public area like highways and parks: that's wasting taxpayer dollars!!

I have not one bit of love for the trashy types.... I know some personally. The more I try to explain it to them, the more they trash up the environment as a way of 'getting even' with me. What idiots. That's okay, one day they will be caught by the police or park ranger and will have to pay a hefty fine!! LOL. And lets not forget they are also making themselves look bad for being trashy, a litter bug and for being an idiot!

No comments:

The Humane Society of the United States